So, it has been a while since I uploaded new recipes that I have tried. Here is one I did a couple of weeks ago. It had really good flavor, and Josh really loved it.
Grilled Salmon with Key Lime Butter
courtesy of the Dean Brothers
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Cooked pasta or rice
Prepare grill by lightly oiling grill grate over medium-high heat.
In a small saucepan, melt butter add lime juice. Salt and pepper the salmon fillets modestly on both sides. Place fillets onto grill, brush half of lime butter over salmon. Grill salmon for 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Drizzle remaining lime butter over salmon before serving. Serve with pasta or rice.
* I did this when it was really cold outside, so I broiled it 2-3 minutes per side and it turned out great.
This recipe, I did at Thanksgiving and it is one that I do a lot now.
- Carrots, peeled and 1″ chunks or baby carrots
- Olive Oil- enough to coat the carrots
- Pinch of rosemary
- Pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 425. Toss the carrots in the olive oil, rosemary and salt. Place in a pan (sheet pan or small cake pan works). Cook for 25-30 minutes or until tender.